CopyCamp 2017 open call deadline May 31st
The Modern Poland Foundation is glad to inform that Open Call for Speakers at the 6th International CopyCamp conference (September 28-29, 2017 in Warsaw) has launched. We invite our prospective speakers to submit presentation proposals at: https://copycamp.pl/en/contact/register-speaker/.
This year’s thematic tracks:
- business models, heritage digitization, remix
- health, food, security, and exclusive rights
- text and data mining, machine learning, online education
- IoT: autonomous cars, smart homes, wearables
- hacking government data, public procurement, public aid in culture